Tuition & Policies
Training Includes | Policies
Infant Massage Communication: Instructor Certification Training
Register early to save on tuition! (Register Now)
Registration Paid In Full
60 days prior
30-59 days prior
0-30 days prior
Checks, Visa and/or Master Card accepted
- Minimum deposit of $100 confirms your submitted application to reserve your space. This deposit amount is part of the total tuition.
Scholarship possibilities: Scholarships may be available for those providing early intervention services in California. Contact WestEd CPEI for information about the Early Start Personnel Development Scholarships funded by Department of Development Services. Call 916-492-4018 or 916-492-4014 or visit their website at www.wested.org/cpei for more information.
To submit application - click REGISTER and follow these steps:
- Click on REGISTER NOW link next to the date of the training you want to enroll in
- Complete form and at end of application, click on Submit
Upon submitting your application, call the office with credit card information OR send your deposit of $100 to confirm your place in the training. Note: This deposit amount is part of the total tuition.
Balance due before your starting the training.
Make checks payable to HFL mail to:
Healthy Family Living
For Credit Cards – Contact our office to arrange over the phone with a staff member – at this time we are not a secured site .
PO Box 1665
Sonoma, CA 95476
- Purchase Order payments are not eligible for the early registration discount.
- Cancellation Policy - If you must cancel, please notify us ASAP.
- There will be a refund of 50% of the deposit fee if notification is received 30 days or more prior to training.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the training date, your deposit is nonrefundable.
- If you are unable to attend the training in which you are already enrolled and you choose to transfer to a future training of your choice, a $50 transfer fee will be applied.
- The trainer reserves the right to cancel the training if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions prevail beyond her control. If we must cancel you will receive a full refund.
- In the uncommon event of dismissal for inappropriate participation in the course, refunds will be arranged for the time completed and given upon receipt of training materials.
- In the event of incomplete attendance for any reason after the beginning of the course, 0-50% of the tuition fee may be refunded at the discretion of the trainer.
- The charge for returned checks is $25.