Infant Massage Parent Class
News ! HFL is relocating
HFL’s previously scheduled trainings for July and October in Sonoma, CA are canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sponsored trainings for small groups &/or for staff are continuing to take place in this transition – contact us for more information.
More information? 707-894-6030 or email email@example.com
Kalena Babeshoff, Consultant, Program Developer for NICU and ECI
FREE Infant Massage Communication - Parent Classes
- Improves communication in your baby’s first language – touch - their most developed sense at birth
- Strengthens and enhances the parent/baby relationship and bonding time
- Promotes and optimizes baby’s brain and self regulation development
- Research proven to help improve quality of baby’s sleep, and thus parent’s too!
- Excellent for fathers & mothers to develop & deepen secure attachment with their baby
- Reduces the symptoms of colic, gas and teething pain (research proven!)
- Relaxes and lowers stress - for both babies and parents
- Learn additional ways to respond to your baby’s cues with nurturing parenting skills
- Confidence building through cultivating and practicing attuned parenting
- Learn ways to adapt the massage to your growing child’s needs to communicate for years to come
. . . The benefits will last a lifetime
For more information on the numerous researched benefits, visit the Articles, Stories and Outcomes section of our web site and read the article Touch Communication
All pre-crawling babies with their parents &/or caregivers are welcomed!
We will be teaching you ways to share with your baby the art and science of Infant Massage Communication. Come join us and learn to become more conversational and attuned in our first language ~ touch.
Information and directions provided upon registration.
The class series is FREE because they are a portion of a Healthy Family Living four day training for professionals from around the country to become Certified as Instructors of Infant Massage.
Pre-registration by email is required.
For inquiries and more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707 996 3545. We will send or email you more orientation information upon your registration.